Your heart beats for modern, outstanding software solutions based on innovative technologies? Then join our team! We have been passionately developing web applications and interactive maps for over 20 years, primarily in the fields of environment and public transport. For our diverse customer projects we are looking for motivated and experienced frontend developers (m/f/d).
What awaits you
- Designing and implementing front ends for software solutions with relevance.
- Application of our backend APIs and microservices.
- Elaboration and implementation of screen designs and UX.
- Quality assurance with code reviews, automated testing and continuous delivery.
- Working in a team of competent and motivated Expert:in.
- Enjoy developing and have an interest in new technologies.
- Ideally you also know about libraries for maps and geodata handling such as OpenLayers and MapLibre.
- Confident use of CSS and HTML.
- Understanding of all layers of a web application ("full stack").
- High standards for the quality of your work.
- You are open and communicative, a doer or a do-er and like to work in interdisciplinary teams.
What do we offer you?
- Secure job with many opportunities for development and good earning potential.
- Attractive additional benefits to the fixed salary (e.g. job ticket and much more).
- Individual promotion and further training.
- Always enough organic fruit, mineral water and organic coffee.
- Attractive office on the 9th floor of a new building right next to Freiburg's main train station.
- Regular team events.
- Living and working in Freiburg (D) or Olten (CH) in the border triangle of Germany, France, Switzerland.
- Work-life balance through flexible working hours (full/part-time and home office).
- Work processes that have grown over many years of experience and are constantly being optimized to make everyone's job easier.
That sounds like your job?
Great! We are looking for you as soon as possible or by appointment. We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the usual application documents, please send us work samples and code examples that can convince us. Please also let us know when and to what extent (full or part time) you would like to start. If you have any questions, please send us an email or call our managing director Uli Müller at +41 79 925 15 37.