Senior Full Stack Developer
You are a true all-rounder who moves confidently between database, backend and client application? Are you enthusiastic about modern open source technologies and looking forward to exchanging ideas with experienced developers? Then come to the tri-border region and work with us on exciting customer solutions in the areas of mobility and the environment. For our offices either in Freiburg (D) or Olten (CH) we are looking for a fullstack developer, working full- or part-time (80-100%).
What awaits you
You will develop attractive solutions for well-known customers based on our micro-services architecture and frontend libraries. You will work with us on the further development and deployment of our GeoCMS Cartaro based on Python and React. You will regularly have the opportunity to try out new technologies and evaluate them together with us. You will support us in the further development of our libraries and services.
What do we offer you?
- Secure job with many opportunities for development in a growing company.
- Exciting projects for well-known companies.
- Individual promotion, jointly defined goals and pans for further training.
- Smart work with options for part-time and home office.
- A collegial team (20 people) with whom it is a pleasure to work.
- Training by an experienced colleague.
- Modern hardware and free choice of tools. Infrastructure managed by competent admins.
- Good earning opportunities and attractive additional benefits to the fixed salary (e.g. job ticket and much more).
- Always enough organic fruit, mineral water and organic coffee and – immediately after Covid – regular team events.
- Beautiful, well equipped offices, that are easily accessible by public transport.
That sounds like your job?
Great! Then we look forward to receiving your application. In the best case, you can already impress us with samples of your work. Please also let us know when you can start and to what extent (full or part time). We are looking forward to it!