Linux Administrator and DevOps 60-100%
What awaits you
You will work in interdisciplinary teams on the development and operation of customer solutions and our own products. For the databases, interfaces, microservices and business applications that are required, you will organize the deploys and monitor operations with comprehensive monitoring. Our systems are top-notch, and yet there is always a lot to improve. You play a decisive role in the conception and implementation of all optimizations. You will also regularly have the opportunity to try out new technologies and evaluate them together with us.
You bring extensive experience in Linux administration.
You are familiar with containerization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes), cloud infrastructures (AWS and others), automation tools (especially Ansible) as well as monitoring and logging tools (Prometheus, Grafana, Icinga). You routinely solve special tasks using scripting and programming languages (Python, Bash, SQL and others).
You have excellent problem solving and communication skills. You feel comfortable in an agile, collaborative environment. You are interested in problem solving and solutions for public transport, forward-looking forms of mobility and the environment.
Ideally, but not necessarily, you have a university degree in computer science or other natural and engineering sciences or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist.
What do we offer you?
- Secure job with many development and good earning opportunities.
- Attractive additional benefits to the fixed salary.
- Individual promotion and further training.
- Always enough organic fruit, mineral water and organic coffee.
- Attractive office on the 9th floor of a new building right next to Freiburg's main train station.
- Regular team events.
- Living and working in Freiburg (D) in the border triangle of Germany, France, Switzerland.
- A good work-life balance through flexible working hours (full/part-time and home office).
- Work processes that have grown over many years of experience and are constantly being optimized to make everyone's job easier.
That sounds like your job?
Great! We are looking for you as soon as possible or by appointment. We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Just send us all documents that describe you well. We would also like to see code samples and samples of your work. Please also let us know when you want to start and to what extent (full or part time). If you have any questions, please send us an email or call our managing director Uli Müller at +49 152 546 198 06.